Community Medical Center
Gallagher Board Room (November class is in Conf. K & L)
(enter through the main hospital)
2827 Fort Missoula Rd.
Missoula, MT 59804
Date: June 13, 2023
Time: 1:00 pm
Seats Available: 19
Cost: Free (registration is limited to 20 people / 10 couples)
Empowered Pregnancy & Postpartum Recovery focuses on educating women and their partners on ways to safely move and prepare for birth. This mom-centered class focuses on prenatal and immediate delivery function as well as 4th trimester healing.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Changes to the pregnant body
- How to safely exercise
- How to safely move and recommended sleeping positions
- What to do if you have musculoskeletal pain during pregnancy including back, pelvic, and hip pain
- Education and interventions for incontinence
- Recommended birthing positions your partner can help with
This is not a birthing class, please register for the birthing class separately.
Alyssa Schock, DPT
Emily Schuyler, DPT
Questions? Call (406) 327-4050 or firstname.lastname@example.org