Community Medical Center partners with with Billings Clinic’s nationally recognized cardiology program. This partnership takes CMC’s already exceptional heart care to the next level by offering patients in Western Montana easier access to a heart program that provides the highest level of cardiac and vascular care available in the country. Patients will benefit from having swift access to the latest techniques and technologies that have helped Billings Clinic’s heart and vascular program to achieve some of the nation’s top rankings.
General Cardiology Services:
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Stress Testing
- Pacemaker Device Management
Interventional Cardiology Services:
- Coronary Angiograms
- Coronary Intervention
- Pacemaker Implantation
- 24/7 STEMI Coverage
- Peripheral Angiograms
- Peripheral Interventions
- Ankle Brachial Index
If you’ve had a heart attack or been diagnosed with heart disease, cardiac rehabilitation can improve your health and help you gain a better outlook on life.
Billings Clinic is the only organization in Montana with an affiliation with the Mayo Clinic and its cardiac program is Montana's most comprehensive and longest-running heart program. They have over 30 cardiovascular specialists, have the highest volume of all cardiac interventional procedures in the state, are the only accredited chest pain center in the state and have Montana's only fellowship trained heart failure physician. Their commitment to quality and excellence has led to multiple national awards such as:
- Billings Clinic is the only cardiac program in Montana and one of just two in the four-state region of Montana, Wyoming, Idaho and North Dakota and named to the 2017 Becker’s Hospital Review list of the 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Heart Programs.
- The American College of Cardiology’s National Cardiovascular Data Registry recognized Billings Clinic with the Platinum Performance Achievement Award for its high standard of care for heart attack patients.
- Mission Lifeline Stemi Receiving Center Gold Award.
- Only hospital in Montana accredited by ACC as a chest pain center with primary PCI.