The Community Physician Group FirstCare in Lolo provides walk-in care and family medical care through all stages of life. The clinic is accepting new patients and sameday appointments.
11350 US Highway 93 South, Lolo, MT 59847
Conveniently located off U.S. Hwy 93 in the Lolo Shopping Center.
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m*., last patient taken at 5:40.
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
*Last patient taken 20 minutes prior to closing.
The staff at the Lolo Clinic always put the patient first – you and your family are the most important members of your care team. Our providers include:
|David Croteau, MD||Karin Johns, PA||Bonnie Glasser, FNP-C|
David Croteau, MD. As a board-certified family practice physician, Dr. Croteau provides comprehensive healthcare for people of all ages. He recently relocated back to Montana from Lakeland, Florida, where he was a family practice physician for five years and the previous 7 years at our Stevensville clinic. Dr. Croteau received his medical education and training at the University of Vermont College of Medicine in Burlington, Vermont.
Karin Johns, PA. Karin provides primary care for adults and children. Prior to joining the Lolo clinic, she was a member of our CPG North Walk-in Clinic for 10-years. Karin received her degree from the University of Washington.
Bonnie Glasser, FNP-C.
- Adult & Pediatric Primary Care.
- Walk-in Clinic - Walk-ins are welcome for non-life-threatening conditions, including evaluation and treatment of routine injuries, cold and flu symptoms, stitches for lacerations, vaccinations, as well wellness exams.
- Vaccinations – Providing all childhood vaccinations as well as boosters for older children, travel vaccinations, and multiple types of vaccinations for adults. Vaccinations are available at a reduced cost for children who are uninsured or underinsured, through the Federal Vaccines for Children program.
- Blood Draw – Offering adult and pediatric blood drawing services. No appointment is necessary. Please bring doctors-orders with you unless the orders were given by a Community Physician Group doctor. For patients on Coumadin (Warfarin), that require ProTime testing, this should be done at the Coag Clinic at Community Medical Center in building 2.
- Concussion Checks.
- Annual Wellness Exams & Welcome to Medicare Exams.
- Sports Physicals.
- Work-related Physicals.
- We perform Department of Transportation physicals and do assessments of Worker’s Compensation injuries.
- Specialist Referrals.
- If you need specialized care, we will evaluate and refer you to the appropriate specialist for treatment.
- Follow-up Care.
- If you’ve seen a specialist or had a recent surgery or procedure, we can coordinate with your surgeon or other specialist to give you the necessary follow-up exams and care.