Location: 3800 Eastside Highway, Stevensville
The Stevensville Clinic has been helping people in the Bitterroot Valley stay healthy for nearly 20 years. Today, the clinic has expanded its services to cover more health conditions and help even more people – including expectant mothers and their families. And with providers who have put down roots in Montana, you can be assured that you’ll be getting the same great care into the future.
Our providers make up a care team that starts with you – you and your family always take part in decisions about your treatment.
|Thomas Frandsen, MD.||Christopher Gilbert, MD.|
Thomas Frandsen, MD. Dr. Frandsen grew up in Missoula and returned after completing his medical training. As a full-spectrum Family Medicine doctor, he can care for your entire family, including young children and also women during pregnancy and delivery.
Christopher Gilbert, MD. Dr. Gilbert is a Family Medicine practitioner who cares for people of all ages, from children to older adults. He comes from a small town and enjoys practicing in a rural area like the Bitterroot Valley.
Medical care at the Stevensville Clinic includes a full range of Primary Care services. That includes treatment for most illnesses and injuries, and also obstetrical care for expectant moms throughout their pregnancy and delivery. We are a National Health Service Corps Site.
If you need specialized care, we will refer you to a specialist at Community Physician Group or another physician you choose. And people who need emergency care will be immediately transported in an ambulance to the hospital ER of their choice.
We also provide:
- X-rays. If your injury or illness requires an X-ray, you can get it quickly at the clinic.
- Pharmacist. Our on-site pharmacist will review your medications with you to make sure there are no conflicts, and that you understand how to take each one.
- Laboratory tests. Patients can schedule lab tests such as blood work and urinalysis.
- Case management. Our case managers help patients get the extra care they need, such as home-based services for aging or disabled people.
- Nurse On Call. If you have a healthcare question, anytime night or day, call 406.327.4770 to speak with a registered nurse. This free service can help you determine if you need emergency care of can make an appointment for the next day.
- Patient Portal. Everyone who visits a Community Physician Group clinic can use this service, which gives you easy, secure access to your medical records. You can also use Patient Portal to make appointments, pay your bill and check your test results.
Patients who need focused care in specific areas can see one of the specialists who make regular monthly visits to the clinic. You can make an appointment to see:
- Glenn Jarrett, MD. Dr. Jarrett is an orthopedic surgeon who treats a wide range of bone and joint injuries and conditions.
- Eric Stern, MD. Dr. Stern is a pulmonologist who sees patients for a variety of lung conditions.
The Stevensville Clinic gives people the care they need, when they need it. You can get a same-day appointment or schedule one for a convenient time. Established patients can come in for an after-work office visit between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. New patients can speed up the appointment process by printing and completing this New Patient Form before scheduling an appointment.
These convenient hours are part of being a Patient-Centered Medical Home. Health facilities that follow this model also provide personalized care that brings all your providers into a coordinated team. We focus on helping you understand your condition and your care, and ensuring that you stay as healthy as possible.
In order to better help you and speed up the process, please print and complete this Authorization for Disclosure of Protected Health Care Information to Community Medical Center form. Completing and signing of this form allows our clinic to access your medical records.
We offer a financial hardhip program. To see if you qualify for discounted fees, please contact our business office at 406-327-4630.