Location: 3800 Eastside Highway, Stevensville
Phone: (406) 777-2775
Stevensville Family Medicine has been helping people in the Bitterroot Valley stay healthy for nearly 20 years. Today, the clinic has expanded its services to cover more health conditions and help even more people. And with providers who have put down roots in Montana, you can be assured that you’ll be getting the same great care into the future.
Our providers make up a care team that starts with you – you and your family always take part in decisions about your treatment.
David Croteau, MD
Atarah Sidey, MD
Sari Kerslake, FNP
Medical care at the Stevensville Clinic includes a full range of Primary Care services. That includes treatment for most illnesses and injuries, and also obstetrical care for expectant moms throughout their pregnancy and delivery.
If you need specialized care, we will refer you to a specialist at Community Physician Group or another physician you choose. And people who need emergency care will be immediately transported in an ambulance to the hospital ER.
We also provide:
- X-rays. If your injury or illness requires an X-ray, you can get it quickly at the clinic.
- Pharmacist - Patients can receive care from our on-site pharmacist for focused treatment of chronic conditions, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, and long term-anticoagulation management.
- Laboratory tests. Patients can schedule lab tests such as blood work and urinalysis.
- Care Management – Comprehensive care management services for patients with chronic conditions. Care managers are available to work with our high risk patients to improve health outcomes and coordinate services.
- Integrated Behavioral Health - Social work staff will provide mental health services as well as connect patients with assistance and social needs.
- Nurse On Call. If you have a healthcare question, anytime night or day, call 406.327.4770 to speak with a registered nurse. This free service can help you determine if you need emergency care of can make an appointment for the next day.
- Patient Portal. Everyone who visits a Community Physician Group clinic can use this service, which gives you easy, secure access to your medical records. You can also use Patient Portal to make appointments, pay your bill and check your test results.
Patients who need focused care in specific areas can see one of the specialists who make regular monthly visits to the clinic. You can make an appointment to see:
- Pain Management: Steve Kemple, DO
- Non-Invasive Cardiology: Matthew Weiss, MD, FACC & Sheryl Alexander, PA-C
- OB/GYN: Dionne Drakulich, MD & Mariah Hill, DNP, CNM, APRN
- Psychiatry: Mimi Morris, NP
- General Surgery: Angela Pallesi, MD
The Stevensville Clinic gives people the care they need, when they need it. You can get a same-day appointment or schedule one for a convenient time. Established patients can come in for an after-work office visit between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. New patients can speed up the appointment process by printing and completing this New Patient Form before scheduling an appointment.
In order to better help you and speed up the process, please print and complete this Authorization for Disclosure of Protected Health Care Information to Community Medical Center form. Completing and signing of this form allows our clinic to access your medical records.
We offer a financial hardhip program. To see if you qualify for discounted fees, please contact our business office at 406-327-4630.