"The Volunteer Services Program at Community Medical Center was developed to provide an opportunity for people of the Missoula and the surrounding areas to use their skills to benefit patients while enhancing the productivity of individual departments."
Opportunities depend on a volunteer’s area of interest, availability, qualifications, and the needs if the medical center and department
|Cancer Resource Center||Clerical|
|Grounds||Rosemerrie & Friends Gift Shop|
|Waiting Room Attendant||At home sewing, knitting, and quilting projects|
“Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they are worthless but because they are priceless” –said everyone always
Becoming A Volunteer
You'll need Acrobat Reader to view and print our forms.
If you don't have the Acrobat reader, you can get if for free by clicking here.
- Call the office of the Volunteer Program Specialist (Jennifer Martin) at 327-4258 and request an application packet to be sent to you
- Stop by Human Resources to pick up an application
- Complete the application
- Turn the application in with your immunization records to the CMC Foundation Office on CMC Campus, Physicians Center 1, Suite 101
- Jennifer Martin will be in contact you to schedule an interview and orientation once your application is processed and you have cleared Employee Health
- Join the team of happy CMC Volunteers
|Snack or Meal voucher when working 2-4 hours a day||Discount in Cafeteria & Gift Shop|
|Yearly Awards||Career Exploration|
|Letter of Confirmation||Good feeling of performing worthwhile work|
We need volunteers that we can rely on, but everyone misses now and then. We ask that volunteers commit to at least 8 hours a month. However, you may want to work only in the winter or summer...we are flexible and willing to work with your wants or needs. Please just communicate this with us.
Thank you for your interest and welcome you to Community Medical Center from day one.
Mail the completed packet and verification of TB and Immunization requirements to:
Community Medical Center
2827 Fort Missoula Rd
Missoula, MT 59804