Note: If you are a Medical Student - please find your needed documents here.
An affiliation agreement needs to be in place to go forward with a student placement for educational rotations. This can sometimes take some time. Please contact us as soon as possible to ensure an agreement is current and in place well in advance of an educational experience. This cannot be done by the individual departments and must be approved by the Student Affiliations department.
Montana RN licensure is required for all RN to BSN and graduate level nursing students. The RN may participate in a clinical rotation for up to 30 days if they hold an active licensure in a Compact State. Otherwise, the RN needs to apply for a Montana RN license. Clinical experiences may not start until the license is active.
Paperwork, Documentation and Requirement Information for Rotations
Please review the attached documents that include the requirements for doing an educational rotation at Community Medical Center
Student Instructions and forms:
- Review Student Checklist/Orientation Manual (Read only)
- Parking Map for Students (Read only)
- Tobacco Free Policy (Read only)
- Background Check/Release Form (Print and return) Fill out Background Release Form in case we need to get a copy of the background check from the school for an audit or submit a copy of the background check with the Background Release Form. In some cases the school may not provide a background check for students. If this is the case, the student will be responsible for providing a criminal background check along with exclusion list checks from the national sexual offender registry search http://www.nsopw.gov/en-us or https://app.mt.gov/choprs/ Please check with your school contact to see if this is your responsibility to avoid delays in starting your student experience with Community Medical Center.
- Fill out Student Checklist (Print and Return)
- Fill out Statement of Responsibility and Confidentiality - 2 forms (Print & Return)
Healthstream Modules-Please Click HERE-(Students who work more than 160 hours only)
Other Student Forms (Nursing Students only)
- Glucometer Test (Print & Return)
- Glucometer Policy (Read only)
- Nursing only Checklist (Print & Return)
- PYXIS ES Tutorial and Exam (Link to Pyxis ES tutorials)
- PYXIS ES website instructions (View & Print)
- Fill out Immunization Verification Form (Print & Return)
- Fill out School Checklist (Print & Return)
- Fill out Student Placement Tracking Form (Print & Return)
- CERNER Access Request Form (Print & Return)
- Please e-mail email@example.com (406)327-4173 the completed Student CERNER Access request form for Student Cerner access. Please allow two weeks for processing.
Fill out the school portion of the Background Release Form after the student has filled out their portion of the form unless the student is providing a copy of the background check with the release form. The background must include a national sex offender search and an exclusions list check as well as the national criminal background check
Any documents that need to be filled out (not including the documents that were for review only) will need to be turned into by the student when they receive CMC ID Badge and prior to the start of a rotation. The student must present a state or government issued ID in order to obtain their CMC ID badge.
Any documents that need to be filled out (not including the documents that were for review only) will need to be turned in to The Education Department (located in the basement of Community Medical Center) to receive CMC ID Badge and prior to the start of a rotation. In order to process the badges in a timely fashion and prevent you from having long waiting times, please schedule with Jayne Lowery PH: 406-327-4173 firstname.lastname@example.org Upon completion of the clinical year, identification badges must be turned in to The Education Deprtment at Community Medical Center.
Jayne Lowery, Director of Workforce Development & Health