Social Support ServicesCall 406.327.3911
Community Cancer Care & Prevention
2837 Fort Missoula Rd.
Missoula, MT 59804
P: (406) 327-3911
F: (406) 327-3919
Mon. – Fri.
8 am – 5 pm
Meet Our Providers
24-7 Nurse on Call
Referral / Consult Line
(Medical Providers Only)
We have an Oncology Social Worker (OSW) who works directly with patients and caregivers. The OSW is available to help patients and caregivers cope with the impact and changes that result from a diagnosis of cancer.
Services are free, can be provided in person or over the phone, and do not require a referral from a physician or medical team.
- Mental & emotional assistance
- Adjusting to your diagnosis
- Advance care planning
- Not feeling safe at home
- Financial impacts of your illness/treatment
- Intimacy, sexuality and relationships
- Talking to your children about your diagnosis
- Transitions in care