We maintain records of the care and services that you receive at our hospital and our freestanding facilities. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of your health information, and we are required by law to respect your confidentiality.
Patient Portal - MyCommunity Health
You may access your personalized health information from the privacy of your home at any time, day or night using our secure, online patient portal, MyCommunity Health.
Medical Records Release Forms
Patients are permitted to review, comment upon and make amendments to their medical record. You may request copies of the finalized patient record. Please contact the Health Information Management Department.
After you are discharged or at the end of your care treatment,
To request medical records from Community Medical Center:
- Complete all fields on the authorization form(s) when requesting the release of your records.
- If you do not know your Community Medical Center medical record number, leave it blank.
- After the form(s) is signed and dated, fax the information to the number indicated at the top of the form or mail it to the address indicated.
- Typical processing time to request medical records is seven to 10 business days and up to 30 days, depending on the availability of the medical record.
To request radiology images:
To retrieve a copy of your radiology images, make the request using the link below and a CD will be sent by UPS to your home address, free of charge. You may also pick up the CD from our main campus location.
Please have the following information ready to make the request:
- Date of your exam
- MRN# (medical record number)
- Pick-up or delivery information
- Image type
- Request an Image
For radiology image requests, please allow 48 hours.
To request information from other facilities:
To give Community Medical Center access to outside medical records, you will need to provide authorization to release medical records from your current medical provider(s). Please complete the form and send it to your current provider for processing.
Health Information Management
2827 Fort Missoula Rd.
Missoula, MT 59804
Mon. - Fri.
8 am - 5 pm