Nutrition professionals provide screening, assessment, intervention, and counseling for adult inpatients and outpatients.
For patients undergoing cancer treatment, recovery, and prevention – our oncology certified registered dietitian is here to help patients make informed choices about nutrition, answer nutrition-related questions, and help achieve and maintain good health.
- Improve appetite and food intake to reduce risk of nutrient deficiencies
- Nutrition support with eating disorders
- Counteract undesirable weight loss
- Reduce symptoms of nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea
- Help maintain proper nutrition before, during, and after cancer treatment.
- Reduce cancer risk through nutrition
- Implement specific nutrition guidelines to help with:
- Diabetes: Type 1 & Type 2
- Cardiovascular Disease & Heart Health
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Celiac disease
- Dumping syndrome
- Food allergies and/or food intolerances
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Inflammatory bowel diseases (Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Short bowel syndrome
- TPN or tube feeding (TFs) patients:
- Recommendations or adjustments to current feeding regimen as needed
- Strategies to help increase your food intake to assist in the transition off of TPN or TFs
Call 406.327.4162 to get connected with nutrition counseling