Breast CancerCall 406.327.3911
Community Cancer Care & Prevention
2837 Fort Missoula Rd.
Missoula, MT 59804
P: (406) 327-3911
F: (406) 327-3919
Mon. – Fri.
8 am – 5 pm
Meet Our Providers
24-7 Nurse on Call
Referral / Consult Line
(Medical Providers Only)
Breast cancer care for women and men has advanced significantly over the past decade. New treatments have pushed the disease's five-year survival rate to nearly 90 percent. It is important to get an accurate diagnosis and define the right treatment for each patient's specific condition, no matter how common or complex the type of cancer.
Online Second Opinion
We offer easy access to our oncology specialists remotely. Patients and their families can meet with one of our doctors from the comfort of home to get a second opinion. Contact us to learn more at (406) 327-3911.
- Genetic counseling services to assess a patient's genetic risk for breast cancer and to develop a plan.
- Nationally recognized program that has been accredited by the Commission on Cancer.
- Team-based treatment planning that include weekly meetings with specialists from surgery, medical oncology, radiation oncology and other medical providers to tailor care to each patient's needs.
- Treatment options that include partial breast radiation, intraoperative radiation and breast reconstruction.
- Tumor genomic profiling services
- Comprehensive support services that include care coordination, counseling, nutrition and fertility preservation services
Accredited by the Commission on Cancer
Community Cancer Care & Prevention has been recognized as an accredited program by the Commission on Cancer for our advanced clinical care, scientific research and technological inventions.