Nurse NavigationCall 406-327-3911
Community Cancer Care & Prevention
2837 Fort Missoula Rd.
Missoula, MT 59804
P: (406) 327-3911
F: (406) 327-3919
Mon. – Fri.
8 am – 5 pm
Meet Our Providers
24-7 Nurse on Call
Referral / Consult Line
(Medical Providers Only)
A cancer diagnosis can leave you feeling overwhelmed and scared. At our facility, you don’t have to navigate your cancer journey alone. Our nurse navigators help guide patients and their families through an unfamiliar world of appointments, questions, fears, and resources.
- A point of contact for clinical coordination and questions regarding all cancer-related care
- Help you understand your diagnosis and treatment options
- Coordinate communication between you and your healthcare team
- Collaborate with the members of your healthcare team to provide timely care and treatment
- Connect you with other services, such as financial assistance, clinical trials, genetic counseling, support groups, and community services
- Provide educational resources about your diagnosis and treatment options as outlined by your provider