Meet Our Providers
Referral / Consult Line
(Medical Providers Only)
Colorectal surgery is a medical speciality that is often not available in rural states such as Montana. Colorectal surgeons specialize in diagnosing and treating diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. Our surgeons work in collaboration with other regional specialists such as gastroenterology, oncology and urology to provide compassionate care of patients with gastrointestinal disease. We prioritize minimally invasive techniques such as laparoscopy, intracorporeal anastomoses, & robotic surgery to reduce recovery time, pain, scaring and to decrease the risk of complications.
- Colon and rectal cancer
- Colon and rectal polyps
- Anal cancer and dysplasia
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Diverticular disease
- Anorectal disorders
- Polyposis syndromes and hereditary colorectal cancer syndromes
- Intestinal fistulas (enterocutanous, colovesical, rectovaginal, rectourethral)
- Pelvic floor dysfunction (obstructive defecation, rectal prolapse & fecal incontinence)
- Minimally invasive & robotic surgery
- NOTES / natural oriface surgery
- Stoma Care
Patient Procedure Videos
EMMI, our interactive patient education system, will help you have a better understanding and level of comfort about an upcoming surgical procedure. You'll learn how a procedure works, what to expect when you go home, what to do before and after your surgery, the risks, benefits and alternatives. Our hope is that you will be more knowledgeable and confident throughout your treatment process.
*Don't see a video for your specific surgery? Contact us at (406) 327-4035.