Prenatal Boot Camp
January 23, 2023
Date: Second Tuesday of the month
Time: 1 - 4 pm
Seats Available: 20 (10 couples)
Prenatal bootcamp focuses on educating women and their partners on ways to safely move and prepare for birth. This mom-centered class focuses on prenatal and immediate delivery function as well as 4th trimester healing.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Changes to the pregnant body
- How to safely exercise
- How to safely move and recommended sleeping positions
- What to do if you have musculoskeletal pain during pregnancy including back, pelvic, and hip pain
- Education and interventions for incontinence
- Recommended birthing positions your partner can help with
This is not a birthing class, please register for the birthing class separately.
Alyssa Schock, DPT, PT
Emily Schuyler, DPT, PT